Sunday, July 25, 2010

Method Disturbed

At three A.M.
When you come out your nest
I fall deep down in pain;
You, sweet madness
Sweet secrecy
On this blatant planet,
Oh my bitter freedom,
When did it all happen?
You, stuck all over my brain
My bed
My desk
My burnt papers
My poems in red;

When did it all happen:
My self-deception:
To trick myself
into washing you away
With all the shame
And people’s horrific criticism,
Oh I only socialize in hell;

And would you dare
My conservative misery
To play more of this game?
For your sly soul
Your fervent jeans
Your tan hands
Playing piano
Playing my body
And painting my soul
Are disturbing my method.

4 comments:

  1. م م م م م م م م م
    تو و او
    دوتایی
    بر این سیطرۀ نیرنگِ جهان
    پیروز سر
    چرک دهان در ذره های بو
    را
    نفحات گورکن شیادی
    نامیدید
    بوسس عزیزم
    خیلی حال کردم از این شعرت
    بوسس
    بوسس
    بوسس

    ReplyDelete
  2. این درست ساعتِ 3 سپیده دم
    چقدر من رو کشت
    چقدر با صلابت بود
    درست ساعت 3 سپیده دم

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol
    البته ببخشااااااااا
    این خیلی خوب بود البته من گوسفندم که می گم خوب بود
    باید بگم عالی بود
    اینو می گم
    My conservative misery

    ReplyDelete