Friday, December 17, 2010

Under the Sun

Under the burning sun
Is it sane to confess
That I crave the rain?

You are my rain
Rain on my fever
Cure my disease
That science couldn’t bear.

In this broad daylight
Is it safe to confess
That I desire the darkness?

For I can see you in darkness
Where everything else is dark and dead
-where I can worship this shame-
I can touch your invisibility,
And your pure vagueness
With my very fingers.

Now let us just talk for a while
-in this broad daylight-
About art and insomnia
With our jealous hearts
Buried
And burnt
Under this sadistic sun.

2 comments:

  1. This word:"wow" has become a cliche.I prefer to say:"maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
    .
    Love or sex,don't matter.I think love or sex changed day to night .
    Perhaps something else,I'm so glad to see this poem.
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments ALWAYS make me happy.
    And I love you and your new name ;)

    ReplyDelete